Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mike Is Incredible

My husband Mike is a truly wonderful man and I love him dearly. About two years ago we both went on weight watchers together so that we could get our health back on track. We both had a desire to live longer for our children. I soon had lost 38 pounds and had to quit because I was pregnant. Mike continued and has lost 130 pounds. I am so proud of him. After awhile he wasn't losing weight so he added exercise and started dropping the weight again. Mike started running and he found he really liked it. He entered a couple of races and did great. In December last year for Christmas I bought him a bike and he was thrilled. He now runs 3 days a week and bikes 3 days a week. I want to post some pictures of him in the before and after. He isn't finished with losing weight yet, he still wants to lose 20 pounds and I know he will do it. I still have a ways to go but I know with love and support from Mike I will get there too.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home